Climbing for more than a summit
Join us as we climb towards a world where finances
no longer influence the quality of care children receive
As the saying goes, "when it's raining in the city, it's snowing in the mountains." For many of us in the Pacific Northwest, this is the time of year we venture out snowshoeing, skiing, and snowboarding. But are you aware about the dangers of avalanche terrain in our backyard?
Annual Fundraising Gala
Mark you calendar for our annual Gala! Join us on a journey through the North Cascades to support the Patients at Seattle Children's Hospital who are currently on their own expeditions towards health, happiness, and success.
Stay tuned for the 2018 Calendar, coming soon!
The Peaks Of Life Mission
Seattle Children's RSS
- Ciara and Kelly Rowland Spread Holiday Cheer at Seattle Children’s, Carol With Kids and Deliver Amazon Fires
- Kids With IBD Cook up a Recipe for Remission Using a Unique Diet
- Ben’s Customized Prosthesis is Out of This World
- Immunotherapy, Gene Editing Advances Extend to Type 1 Diabetes
- Seahawks Visit Seattle Children’s, Spread Cheer to 12s in the Hospital