Climbing for more than a summit
Join us as we climb towards a world where finances
no longer influence the quality of care children receive
This is a two-day trek up Rainier! Open to mountaineers of all levels.
An all women's climb up Mt. Rainier! Check out this amazing team of women who are not only going to be summitting Rainier this summer, but also raising money to support children's healthcare!
Join Normand and Amy on an adventure up Mt. Adams!
Remote Medical International team heads up Mt. Baker.
Join us on a climb up the Coleman/Deming route on Mt. Baker!
Mark you calendar for our annual Gala! Join us on a journey to tour the greatest mountains, explore the world's most harrowing climbs, and support the Patients at Seattle Children's Hospital who are currently on their own expeditions towards health, happiness, and success.
Peaks of Life will journey with 9 people down to Argentina and up the "Routa Normal" to the top of the America's. This 2 week expedition will fully embrace South America's mountain culture and be an unforgettable adventure for all who join. To highlight their climb team members will each raise $5000 for Uncompensated care at Seattle Children's Hospital.
The Peaks Of Life Mission
Seattle Children's RSS
- New Drug Helps Twins Harper and Hendrix Regain the Strength to Experience Childhood
- Boy Scout Gives Back After His Struggle With Rare Condition
- Study Looks at Harnessing Fitness Technology and Social Media to Encourage More Active Lifestyles Among Cancer Survivors
- Bioethics in Action: Josie’s Story
- Cancer Survivors Conquer the Runway with Russell Wilson for a Powerful Cause